Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Traditions...

December is one of my favorite months... it is full of traditions.  Christmas carols, cookies, tamales, and lots of family and friends.  This weekend was my sweet husband and I spent time in our home, Eddy installing our new sink, which is gorgeous!!, and myself making tamales.  We ended the weekend decorating our tree and enjoy time with each other.  We also chatted with my father in law and brother in law....All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, and I feel so blessed.  At times I am disappointed with myself for feeling the loss that still overwhelms me, the loss of our babe...  It seems that Christmas is just more complete with a baby now, especially since we lost ours.  We are trying again, and I just pray that soon we will have that wonderful feeling again.... and God willing, by next Christmas we will have our baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home